Fighter Pilot University
FU Store

Fighter Jets & Soft Drinks

By Rowdy on January 12, 2010 in Cool Stuff

These Pepsi guys are smart. Their sales must be going through the roof. If this keeps up Coke will be a distant memory. Folks will be buying Pepsi even if they don't like it.Read More >


YIKES!!

By Rowdy on November 24, 2009 in Cool Stuff

Just a little demonstration on a sunny, brisk, shoreline day. Cool flyby, gear and hook hanging. That level turn out over the water is interesting.Read More >


Parking Tornados

By Rowdy on October 22, 2009 in Cool Stuff

There are things that just naturally go together; magnet and steel, steak and potato, out of town trips and titty bars. Yeah, all that’s nice but maybe the best combination anywhere is Germans and beer.Read More >


Fighter Jet Origami

By Rowdy on October 2, 2009 in Cool Stuff

Our studies have shown that 97% of people worldwide admire, respect and love fighter pilots and fighter planes. The other 3% are disgruntled, envious wannabes who despise themselves because they lack the abilities to be a fighter pilot and hence, not only hate themselves, but hate everything and everybody.Read More >


Frontiers of Speed

By Rowdy on September 10, 2009 in Cool Stuff

We love these old news reel videos. It's interesting to see how things were done, or not done, and along with that, poke fun at some of the stuff that now seems rather ridiculous.Read More >



Fighter Pilot University   |   1267 NW 355th, Holden, Missouri 64040   |   1-888-456-WTFO (9836)   |   info@fighterpilotuniversity.com
© 2019 Fighter Pilot University. Web development by Shout Marketing