Fighter Pilot University
FU Store

F-18 MiG Kill

Posted by Jolly on January 15, 2014

Vfa-81_hornet.jpg

Here's some video forwarded to me from Skull of a Mig-Kill during Desert Storm.  The VFA-81 Sunliners got the only two Navy MiG-Kills during the War.  Enjoy video along with some kickass low altitude flying and music.

15% Off Everything through today

USE CODE: JANSPECIAL15

From Zazzle in the FU Gucci Store

fa-18.jpg f18FU.jpg

Report the FU Store ASAP and check our our embroidered shirts and hats!

F22hat.jpgF35HAT.jpg

fu_f_15_high_tech_eagle_golf_hat_embroidered_hat-p233260886282101065cwct7_380.jpg 53rdpolo.jpg

MRbones.jpgratshirt.jpg

ratpolo.jpg  F-4.jpg

Don't forget about our Original Store for great fighter pilot shirts and cool squadron golf shirts

warsfought.jpgcockgolf.jpg

FU GUCCI STORE - Customize Your FU Gear

If you have a specific design combination you want, just e-mail us at Jolly@fighterpilotuniversity.com and we will get it loaded up for you.  Additionally, there will always be discounts if you have a large order.  Before placing your order, call our vendor at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (892-9953) or (408) 983-2800 to see if there are any discounts available.

Comments:

Posted by GringoViejo on
Cool, but it would be a lot better if there was a way to kill the damn "music"
Posted by Raredirt on
Nice. Turn off the stupid music. I want to hear the radio chatter. Never did see the kill. As an old A7 driver, the low level stuff looked good. That was another life.
Posted by NickScott on
Yep, definitely - music optional -
Posted by butch71 on
I agree1 You could have left the music off the sound track. I rather just hear the pilots talk. But I did enjoy the video.
Posted by NickScott on
This is more like it - young lads avoiding SAMs. I think they sent them in there to attract fire to find out where the SAMs were - well, they certainly did that! Brave chaps. Fun vid though - wish I was there.

Here is the LINK - if you can put it on here then great, Mr WEBMASTER.

You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »

Fighter Pilot University   |   1267 NW 355th, Holden, Missouri 64040   |   1-888-456-WTFO (9836)   |   info@fighterpilotuniversity.com